søndag den 6. maj 2012

1 Month left!


People! I've just come to realize that I have 1 month left in Colorado! As much as I would like to stay I have realized that I miss you guys! :O
Ok, maybe I havn't just realized that, but the point I'm trying to make is that I miss you!

This weekend I was up in the mountains in a town called Estes Park. It was really fun and I did a loooot of shopping. Unfortunately my camera died on me, so I have no cool pictures to show :( I took some pictures with Cathy's camera, but it'll probably take some time to transfer them :/
I do have some good news though! Not really news though, more like a surprise?
I found my prom picture online! Not the pictures you saw on Facebook but from the actual photographer that was at our prom!



Nice! So yeah that was it. And if you remember about our spring fest at the school and the stuff I bid on then I have some good news too! I won both of my biddings and returned home with art supplies and not only 1 yearbook, but 2 of them! I basically got last years yearbook and this years for only $15 when this years yearbook was $50!!!
That's a good deal, I'm telling ya'll!

So now, without further ado, I will say goodbye in my usual cliché Chinese and blown kisses way!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar