søndag den 22. april 2012

Spring fest

Yesterday I went to the schools Spring fest! It is basically an auction for a lot of donated stuff. I actually bid on something myself and it would be awesome to win something. I don't know yet if I've won anything but I'll probably know by Monday when I get back to school.
After the Spring fest me, Aaron, Meghan and Brandyn went to karaoke, we had a lot of fun and I actually sang a song this time! We all did the song "1985" and me and Meghan did "Lucky".

All in all my Saturday was awesome. Sunday (today) will be dedicated to cleaning and cooking, because Cathy is in Nevada until Saturday so she is not here to do anything! :O

By the way, me and Meghan bought cake pops at the Spring fest. It was an auction so there were other people bidding on it. Let's just say that we could have made more cake pops with the money we used to buy them...

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar