fredag den 20. april 2012

Painting!

Okay so recently I have been working on a big painting. The painting is going to be part of a play at our school. The play is going to be by our drama club and it's going to be Romeo and Juliet.
I will probably take a picture of the painting because so far I really like it :) I am also going to take some pictures of the set. That is on the actual stage and I really can't wait to paint it! I have a partner in crime on this project and I'm happy that it's the same one that I worked on the art-show with.

Tomorrow I'm going to kickboxing practice from 9-10, then karate practice from 10-11 and then an extra hour from 11-12. Wow, that's going to be the most work out I've ever done...
Meghan is going with me to kickboxing and Chris too. Chris (sorry for all the explaining but I never know if you remember the people I mention here twice) is from the church that I went to with Martha. It turns out that he knew Meghan, Alex and Aaron before he even knew me... The world have become so small lately.
Any way... Wait... There is no any way. I'm done. Wow...

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar