søndag den 15. april 2012

Vegas pictures!

What you've all been waiting for! Pictures from my trip to Vegas!
Warning: We didn't go out much, so some of the pictures are of the same places!




This is our room 5 minutes after we checked in... Let's just say that 4 girls have a hard time keeping a hotel room clean.


The view from our balcony. Not bad, it was even more beautiful at night when you could see all the lights. 


Bar/club right across the street from our hotel. Of course we didn't go in there. Too young and all that...







Caesar's Palace is the biggest hotel I've seen in my life. It was also very expensive, but luckily we didn't stay there. Room service and breakfast at our own hotel was also expensive: $6 for a bowl of cereal...



Training at Caesar's!


Terrel or Changito (that in spanish means monkey - figures...). He had an unbelievable amount of energy during this trip!



Katy and Terrel taking a nap. Terrel already had his own fight and Katy is waiting for hers. Both me and Katy's fights were 3 hours delayed... I had a nap too ^^


Caesar's at night! There was an escalator from the street to the hotel above the street! It was very awesome!  


Our last hours in Vegas. We payed 20 extra bucks for a limo (because hey, why not?) to the bus station. We had a good time in Vegas and even though only me and Katy won our first battle I still think that our mood was very good. 

So that was it. I hope you had a great weekend and I'll see you next time!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar