onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Just updating

I can't believe that there is so little time left!!!!

I'm baking cupcakes right now for my LAST BAKESALE at the school! I'm working on my FINAL projects. Finals are soon and everything is just coming to an end! The only good thing about all of this is the cupcakes I'm baking and that I'm going to see all my friends and family soon.
(cupcakes just got done, they look awesome btw)

I'm invited to a sleepover on the 19th and there might be a movie included so I'm excited about that :) It's with one of my friends Autumn and then the other 3 exchange students from Germany; Clara, Sophie and Michelle :) I'm really looking forward to it!

It's also president week at school so on Friday we will vote for a new Student council president, I know who I'm voting for and I really hope she wins because she deserves it!!!

Well, I can't neglect my cupcakes so I will say goodbye now.

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar