tirsdag den 14. februar 2012

100th post!


What a better way to celebrate my 100th post and Valentines day than by the "news" of my karate tournament? It's kind of old news if you use facebook but if not: I went to a karate tournament on the 11th and won two medals! I got 1 bronze and 1 gold. I told my dad; I didn't really feel like I deserved the gold medal since I really didn't win anything, but since I did go up from "age 16-17 medium division" to "age 18-34 hard division" they judges at the tournament told me that yes. Yes I deserved the gold medal. It was kind of nice and I guess I did do well on my kata (I was the only one at the tournament with my style, so my kata was kind of unique!).
Right now the medals are hanging on my wall and shines brightly (the gold behind the bronze...).



And hey! Valentines is big here right?
Not really. It's not like they were making big proposals with ballerinas and white horses, but they did do some pretty cookies at the bake sale (see the one I bought in "Maden") 


Actually the money from this bake sale is going to the sclerosis fund. They do many kinds of fundraisers at this school :)
(by the way; we made $120 by selling flowers!)


I got 6 flowers for Valentines (someone messed up because I got 1 too many) and I put them in my room. After I came home from karate I could smell them in my room, the red paper flowers smell like roses and the pink smell like jasmin :)

I guess that's all for now. I'll be uploading some things to "Mine værker" soon (like in 5 minutes) so be sure to check those! I'm pretty proud of the human skull I did!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar