søndag den 4. marts 2012

Update again!

Not much have happened since last time. School is good, I have 2 B's and 5 A's so that's good :)
We (the independent art class) are making an art show at the school soon, April 12th actually.



This flyer is actually made by me :) I volunteered to make the flyer and I think it came out great :) 
The independent art student are automatically enrolled in a club called NAHS - National Arts and Honor Society - and you will probably hear that acronym more on my updates, just thought I'd let you know ^^
For the art show NAHS can dress up as the theme. I'm excited because that means I can buy a kimono or even make one! Of course it would be expensive to buy a real one, so I'm gonna find a cheap one ;)

Today I went to a girl scouts event and made "danish princess crowns" for the small children. It was kind of fun, even though I hadn't planned on going (I was apparently a volunteer for it, according to our organisation). 

And prom is coming up soon! April 13th right after the art show! Cathy tried to play match maker and find a prom date for me, but I don't know... I'll probably go with friends anyway xP

That was all for now. Hope you've had a great day, mine was!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar