fredag den 10. februar 2012

Picture time!

I felt like it was about time to upload some photos so here you go! A glint of my life here :D




It's still been dark in the morning lately but by 6:50-ish (the time we leave for the bus) the sky looks like this. It changes every day, sometimes it's pink other times it a pretty blue like this. I just like this picture because it is a bit of both :)


This is here the magic happens! At least when we are developing photography, it's weird to see this yet not be able to take photos anymore. Since I switched out my photography class with independent art I don't take anymore pictures. I can of course take a picture as a project, I think it would be a good idea to do that. It doesn't take more than a few weeks compared to a month long project it normally takes to do a painting or something else :)


This Valentines day Independent art is selling flowers. Paper flowers. Today was our last day that we sold them. They way it works:
You order a flower to be brought out to your Valentine/friend and pay $1,50 for each flower. A school leader ordered 21 flowers for all the female staff members today... That was about $30 right in our pockets...
Anyway, I bought a flower for; Aaron, Alex, Meghan, Kaitlin and Sophie (Sophie is the girl from Germany :) 

That was all for now. My karate tournament is tomorrow. I'm getting so nervous and pumped up! I have to be at the dojo by 7 am so I'm going to bed now. Good idea right? I don't want to fall asleep during a match, that would both be embarrassing and painful :O

Goodnight! (or good morning for you right?) 

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn! 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar