torsdag den 5. januar 2012

National Art and Honor Soceity




... Also known as NAHS have a meeting tomorrow at the school at 7 am. It's a part of being in Independent art and I'm going to be a part of that meeting. It'll be interesting and I'm excited to get there (not so much getting up in the morning though).

That is also why I have to go to bed early so this will be a very quick update.

In independent art I'm getting ready to do this project. 1 out of 5 (!) and it will be a batik. This picture will get you an idea of how a batik look like:


Right now I'm doing a test - after all it my first ever batik - so I'll start my project a little later. Maybe next next week? 

Being a TA is fun. The class is fun and even funnier to teach. You can get the work done quicker too. I think we got more done in 2 classes than we did last semester. I would even say that it went double as fast because I was there to help so that people knew what to do, instead of miss Meyer using more time to help more people... Right?

Anyway I'm going to bed now.

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar