fredag den 13. januar 2012

Hybrid day... Again!

Yeah no news so far. I have hybrid day and I'm working from home, trying to get the work done as fast as possible. I'm just glad that it's been easy so far.

Right now I'm reading and analyzing the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. It's a big a** long poem that took 8-9 minutes to listen to on YouTube. It's supposed to be Gothic and horrific and it lead many people to get nightmares when they read it. So far it hasn't been that disturbing to me. Guess that the older generation were easier to scare.

Yesterday I had a moment. That moment when you think you're in trouble but you're not... 
I lost ms. Meyer's flash drive with all her documents on... We were in the computer room and I have no idea where I put it. We tore the room apart (figuratively) and didn't find it. Somebody must have taken it. 
Any way she said that it's not my fault but next time I should remember stuff like that. I'm her Brain she told me (that part did make me feel good though).

This girl wanted to take independent art and ms. Meyer told her no, she was not experienced enough even though she had art classes last semester. 
That felt good too. Because I took classes last semester and I got to take independent art. My bet is that the girl probably has more experience than me!

Well that was just a quick update. I'll go back to my work now!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar