tirsdag den 17. januar 2012

Happy birthday to me!


Since today is a Tuesday, and I have karate today, we celebrated my birthday with the family this Sunday. We went to Red Lobster (Thank you Ca! That was a very good recommendation!) and after that we went to the movies and watched "We bought a Zoo" which was an awesome movie!

Today I was celebrated at the school too! Alex decorated my locker with wrapping paper and at lunch we had a cake!
I will let some of the pictures talk for themselves but some you need to hear a story behind!



Alex of course couldn't help herself and threw cake frosting in my face. I couldn't help myself either and it ended up with her getting frosting in her hair. Unfortunately Aaron got caught in  the battle and got frosting in his ear... Poor Aaron had Meghan cleaning it up for him. 





You know, even though it wasn't anything big at school (we lit the candles and blew out the candles in a classroom and Meghan, Aaron, Alex, Cassie and a teacher was there) it was more than enough for me. Meghan, Alex and Aaron have had a big fight/ignoring battle since early December and at my birthday they were gathered and together like real friends should be. It was by no means luxurious but it was great because I was with my friends. No more could I ask for :)

Oh well, I'm going to karate soon. They celebrate birthdays by hitting you with their belts and I've already had my turn this Sunday so... I've got one more spanking coming! (it's not really bad, it's actually pretty funny.)

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar