mandag den 23. januar 2012

Mural!

Yes, yes, yes! I already talked to my mom about something like this to do when I come home but THIS is absolutely awesome!
In my independent art we have to do a total of 5 projects. I'm doing one right now which is a painting of a butterfly. I'm also going to do a batik later as you may know.

But my NEXT project will (hopefully, ,if I get the thumbs up from ms. Meyer) be a mural.
A mural you ask?
To describe it short it is a painting on a wall. Ms. Meyer said that if I came up with a good proposition she would find a wall for me... At the school!
What better way to leave your only year of high school by leaving your art forever on a wall, for every one to see?

I felt like I had something else to say...

Thursday! On Thursday I'm going to bake something for a bake sale at the school. Guess what? I'm gonna make it easy for you: it have 7 different colors and it a cupcake...
Rainbow cupcakes!!!
I'll have pictures up I promise! Because this is going to be awesome!


*blows kiss*
Zài Jàin!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar