tirsdag den 24. januar 2012

New after school activity!

Ms. Meyer the art teacher (do I really have to point it out anymore? It's not like you don't hear about her all the time :P) is having an after school activity that I will participate in every Wednesday.
Let's just say it like this; I'll be needing sweat pants and a exercise mat. I'll be doing yoga!

Yup, every Wednesday from now on I'll be doing yoga at the school for 45 minutes :)

I'm really excited about this, it's both something new for me and different. I'm used to "hard working" sports like handball and karate and now I'll be doing stretches for 45 minutes... Different...

Anyways... I'm also baking my RAINBOW cupcakes tomorrow. I've got all the ingredients ready; white cake mix (who knew you could get white cake mix...), food coloring and frosting.
Frosting won't be as good as the homemade frosting my sister do, but it'll have to do.

That's all for now, I'll talk to you later!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar