onsdag den 4. januar 2012

First day of new semester!

So yesterday was the first day of not only the new semester but also the new year.
I was very excited to start 3 new classes. I won't be changing classrooms this year, but I'll still have new classes.

My 3rd period will be Advanced drawing and painting, this semester we will be doing a lot of painting(!).
My 4th period will be independent art, which will be really hard!

And in my 7th period I just started as a teachers aide. We are starting the same stuff we did last year, so my opinion will be important when Ms. Meyer ask for input. Yesterday was mostly boring because we didn't really learn anything and the next few weeks will be boring too. I can't wait to the good part starts aka. the projects.

So yeah, the semester will be hard but interesting. I'm really glad that I have art classes as I feel like I have a lot of artistic "urges" I need to get out with! I want to paint more and just create something by myself.

So that's all for now, see you next time!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar