tirsdag den 27. december 2011

Christmas break 2

Ok so everyone is probably wondering what I did for x-mas and what I got right?

At 11:30 pm on the 24th we went to the church to go sing and all that stuff. When we came home it was decided that we should open a few presents.
With my sleeping patterns in this break being so off, it was decided that I should get something to help me go to sleep, so at 12 pm I got some sleep medicine that I could feel beginning to work at about 1:30 when we we're done opening presents.
We opened presents again at 9 (after a rude awakening from Alex, thank you) and I'll just list off the things I got:

Three books, all of them in a series I'm reading currently.
A diary, which is awesome!
A - at least 100 years old, I'm not kidding - bracelet from my grandmother.
A shirt and pin from my godmother.
A pajamas from my host parents, they had probably noticed me not having a pajamas after I've lived with them for about a month and half...
Lot's of candy! On x-mas morning they fill the stockings up to THE TOP with candies! (in there was also some body lotion and shower gel)

I'm still waiting for two more presents (!) from my mom and dad that they ordered from here and is being sent to me. With the post office having late deliveries lately I do not expect them any time soon though :(

Christmas break was the best thing that has happened to me in months! I sleep almost half of the day (which is not really planned on my behalf) and rest pretty much the rest! I feel really rested so when I start my next semester I'll be awesomely ready!

Btw: I've only gotten grades from 1 subject which is american lit. It was an 80% score which lifted my average to 95.35% which is a highly deserved A! My teacher told me that out of her 6 classes a day I was one of the 10 people that had gotten an A! o.o

So that's pretty much it so far. I hope my next update will be soon.
But just so you all know; my updates won't continue to be like this. As soon as I start school again and have more to write about I'll update more ^^

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar