mandag den 21. november 2011

Thanksgiving



Yes! She finally updated her blog!
Wow, sorry for having thanksgiving break. It's not easy you know? All you get to do all day is sleep until 11:30 am everyday!

That aside....

It's thanksgiving break! No school and I absolutely love my first holiday vacation! I've lived with Alex now for a little more than a week. It's awesome here and I feel like I can do more. I'm not afraid to go to the fridge and get a glass of milk anymore! Also: Pop tarts are amazing! There is a version with raspberry which is a close (but still not good enough)  substitute for hindbærsnitter.

I'm going to do Black Friday with Alex! Black Friday is like a big sale for every store in the country. People show up at midnight to camp outside stores and when the doors open, people get stomped down! People actually got killed during Black Fridays! 
Aren't you happy mom and dad?

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar