onsdag den 23. november 2011

Soon thanksgiving!

Right now I'm sitting in Alex's room together with her and her friend Arianna :)
We've had so much fun together the 3 of us. Dinner was fun too, so many fun stuff happened :)

I'm going to make my risengrød soon. Actually later tonight :) It'll be fun to make, it's also thousands of years since I've last had it. Excited to see if they will like it or not, I can just hope for the best :)

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, there is going to be LOT'S of food! Even more than Christmas they say! Now they also know that I'm not religious. It was weird when they said their thanks to god before eating every time. But I'm okay with it, it's not like I'm experiencing a totally new religion. I grew up with being christian, so this is just "normal" compared to if I lived with a Jewish family or Hindu family.

So I hope everyone is good. Happy thanksgiving!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar