fredag den 25. november 2011

Black Friday savings!

Yesterday and today I spent my time shopping. There was crazy savings on almost everything and I guess I'll tell you a bit about how it went and what I bought.

At 10:30 pm on Thursday We spent 1½ hours waiting outside Kohl's. It opened up at midnight and I bought three things there: two shirts and a pair of rainbow colored socks. I've always wanted something like that! :D
After being at Kohl's we went home (because we found out it was pretty cold to wait outside) and brought some jackets with us.

At 2 am Friday morning I "camped" outside JCPennies. I had a blanket and an Ipod with a movie on. I was one of the first 10 in line out of maybe +100 persons. At JCPennies I bought two jackets and a big jacket to wear outside. I also bought two pair of pants.

All in all I saved about $220 on Black Friday. They were not kidding when they said that those sales were crazy!
But now I've also used my allowance for the month probably... :/

*blows kiss* 
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar