lørdag den 8. oktober 2011

Snow!

It snowed today!! It was only a little bit, but it snowed! It was so cold and wet :/ Which made me make a comment to Martha: "I have no boots..."
Long story short, I just got out and bought new boots.
$39,99 or 200,- pretty good deal if I must say so ;)

Today I also started my Karate training!!! It is similar to the style I did back home, but not exactly the same. I got a free (!) gi, suit or whatever you call it. I'm very excited to come and train, and my new sensei told me that he would help me with my old kata's, and I can even participate in tournaments! :D

So yeah, so far the day has been good... I'll try and see if I can fix the blog. Mom don't go crazy yet because you can't comment ;)

*blows kiss* 
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar