torsdag den 6. oktober 2011

Free lunch!

Yeah today I got free lunch. All 5(!) exchange students on my school came in to Mr. Arneson's office today and we talked for 90 minutes!!! That was so cool, I got free pizza and I didn't have any math class, how awesome is that?
We talked with Arneson and his wife Lora. It was fun, and we plan on doing it again soon.

Today I bought my homecoming ticket! $25 but it's gonna be SO worth it.

Tomorrow is hybrid day, so I'm going to stay home all day and do school behind my laptop :) I love hybrid day. A day where you don't have to switch out of your pajama!

Today I developed my photos for my photography assignment! My camera ate 2/3 of my film though so only 9 pictures came out good :/



BUT the 9 pictures that came out was the last pictures I took was also the best! I'm so getting an A on this assignment :)

I'll see you tomorrow (maybe?) or write on my blog so until next tiiiiiiime...........

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar