mandag den 10. oktober 2011

Random update

Today, drivers lessons again. Only two left now! Sid told me that the test was pretty simple and my teacher told me the questions are tricky, and you'll have to read them twice. But after that it should be pretty easy!

So... Tomorrow I am going to church to sing, because it is pretty obvious that no one needs babysitting. When there is no kids to babysit, you sing. Kinda disappointed that I can't go to karate. I have to talk to the church to see if I can "get out" of babysitting on Tuesdays, because honestly I would rather go to my karate practice.

On Wednesday we have "Super Test day" as they called it... We stay in school 'till noon, but up until noon you have tests..........
NOT COOL! >.<

Hmmm.... Anything else?

Oh I tried to fix the commenting problem. Try and comment below :D
If it does not work you can just send an email to me. Just make sure that you name it "blog comment" or something like that. I won't write my email on my blog, but you can ask me for it on Facebook.
Maybe you are so lucky that you already know my email! Good for you :D No need to take time to ask!

Oh well. Should do my homework now maybe 0.0

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Testing, testing...
    I certainly hope for you that you are able to get out of that babysitting deal, when there never seem to be any kids to watch, so that you are able to go to karate instead. What days is practice?

    SvarSlet
  2. Haha, testing.... Comments seems to work now?
    Karate practice is every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday :) The karate place is very active with their members and also arrange trips and stuff like that :)

    SvarSlet