lørdag den 15. oktober 2011

Scary corn maze

Two posts in a day. You won't see that often O.O

Okay so today was kinda up and down.
Up because I went to a corn maze that was made into a haunted house, and I went with Alex and her friend. We had SO much fun even though we had to wait like 1½ hours before actually entering the corn maze.

Down because Martha didn't come home before I left for the corn maze at 8:00 and she didn't see my notes on the wall. She didn't know where I was at before 10:00. And I tried to call her but she didn't pick up her phone... And you guys know that I'll never leave messages at a phone. I'll just babble and confuse you even more haha.

The corn maze, though, was SO scary totally all the $27 dollars worth (maybe not, it is a lot of money after all :/ )

Oh yeah, I'm going to meet Martha's daughter and grandchildren tomorrow :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar