lørdag den 15. oktober 2011

Hair color day!


Yup, today I finally dyed my hair! I did just as the manual said (the only time I'll read a manual ever again) and the result was pretty good. It came out darker than I thought but I like it better this way :)




Mixing poisonous stuff together. Better not eat it even though it smells nice. I'm kidding haha, but at least I didn't get any of my skin colored :) 



The hair color I used. It said dark blonde but it came out as light brown. So now I'll have this hair color for a good month or maybe even two :) I could try this color again next time, but I'll maybe try and go a shade darker or so :)



2 kommentarer:

  1. Niiiice ;-) (That comment you didn't expect from your mom eh???)
    And your hair has grown LONGER!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you! And yeah, I almost didn't have enough dye to do all my hair. It was just enough :D

    SvarSlet