torsdag den 13. oktober 2011

DC trip?

The school is arranging a school trip to Washington DC in the end of May. It sounds so cool and I really wanted to go when I was at school. Now I'm not so sure. The trip is $1700 and I have $4000 for the whole year... I wanna have "fun" the whole year instead of having a week of fun for all my money and save my money :/
Yeah, and my two best friends are not going so I don't think I wanna :(

(My allergy test was negative. New hair color in two days!)

I'm going to a concert! On the 28th October my friend Alex's brother will have a concert with his band. It is a Halloween thing, so maybe I will have to use my Halloween costume? (when I get one that is).
The band is not really known, but I listened to a few of their songs and they sound cool. They are called "My Body Sings Electric".

Hmm... Anything else? I don't think so. You know what that means right? I have to say-

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar