tirsdag den 18. oktober 2011

Panic!

Ok, maybe not so much anymore but: I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!!!
Ok, not really but: I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PIN-CODE!!!

Whew, that was just my panic attack lol. My mom and dad are on the case and I should get a new credit card by Thursday. Let's just hope everything is well until then...

The "new family" thing is not really going anywhere, so I asked a secretary at the office at my school to make another call to my area rep. I'm thinking about calling her myself. I think that it's stupid I can't call her myself AND that she haven't called me yet...

Oh well. Tomorrow is my last drivers ed class. Gonna take the test. Hope I'll pass!!!!
And tonight I have karate practice again! :D I swear it's so exhausting, for warm up he make us do at least 60 push ups!!!! D:
But he don't go that hard on me. He know that I'm out of practice :) He even helps me practice my kata and not teach me new ones.

Oh well. It's almost time to go so I'll guess I write to you later.

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar