søndag den 30. oktober 2011

Looong weekend

Even though my weekend was long it was really great!
Friday I went to the concert in my Halloween costume, pictures are unfortunately not available at the moment. Alex have pictures of everything so those will probably be up. The concert was called "Nightmare on Blake Street" and it was all these small unknown bands playing. Alex's brothers band was playing and I bought their CD, it was only $5 so that was pretty good. I liked them.

Saturday. Homecoming, was so fun :) I had slept at Alex's place from Friday to Saturday, and we used most of the day to get ready. Alex and her mother took me out to get our nails done. Now I have black nails for at least 14 days! They curled my hair and I did Alex's make up :D


This picture is not really good, but you'll have to do with it! My legs looks short :/ 
After getting ready me, Meghan, Alishia, Aaron and his date went to an Italian restaurant and ate there :) I ordered fettuccine alfredo. Let's just say that ordering the food was embarrassing, I won't go into details :P We had a fun time there before going to the homecoming dance.

So yeah. After a great homecoming I went home to Alex's place and slept there until today. I went home at about 2-3 and now I'm doing a stupid paper! 
We got the paper assigned at Friday and it have to be at least of 3 pages! Oh well, better get started then :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar