torsdag den 27. oktober 2011

4rd day of spirit week

Yes, duct tape day! It was super hot to have my jacket with duct tape on! I made a hat and taped my shirt with duct tape yesterday. It only took 2 hours! < sarcasm.
Duct tape is really sticky! once it's stuck, you'll have a real hard time getting it off!

I don't have any pictures of myself but people have taken pictures of me today, so we'll see if I can find some :)

Here's my agenda for the following days:
Friday = school, Halloween concert and then sleepover at best friends place!
Saturday = Get nails done for homecoming, eat out with Meghan, Aaron, his date and another girl I don't know! Maybe Alex if I'm lucky :) Then (hopefully best day of the month) homecoming!

It's going to be an expensive month. I'll just say that my mom reminded me just a few days ago about my use of money.
I swear mom! I will save the other months, but this month I will use a bit more than I thought!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar