onsdag den 26. oktober 2011

2nd and 3rd day of Spirit week!


Yeah, I can say that winter has begun in Colorado. The news told us 3-4 inches, but we hardly got 1 inch. Still; had to put on a jacket today.

So today was third day of spirit week. I had to put on a bunch of mitch-mathcing clothes but it was really fun! A lot of different colors and two different shoes. 



This is Clara and Sophie. They are from Germany and are exchange students too :) I have two classes with Sophie and none with Clara. 



Yesterday I had to dress up as a Jedi... I didn't know what a Jedi was so I failed pretty much. There was about 5 Darth Vaders on the school :) That was fun.

Tomorrow I'm going to dress up in duct tape! That's going to be fun!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar