mandag den 31. oktober 2011

Halloween night

So tonight I went trick and treating. Me, Alex, Meghan, Aaron, Arianna and an other little guy I don't know, went out to get candy!
I got approximately 2 kg of candy, and there was about 5/6 I didn't know what was. Let's just say that I got a stomach ache now, and that I won't fall asleep just yet.

As you may have guessed Alexandra - Aka. Alex - will put some pictures up of me soon on Facebook. I saw your comments on my homecoming picture guys and it made me really happy :)

Tonight's costumes were:
Me: Purple fairy
Alex: Cowgirl
Arianna: Cowgirl
Meghan: Cowgirl.
(Wow, creative huh?)
Aaron: Empire state building (he is tall, like really tall)
Other little guy: Shufflebot from LMFAO, but switched costume later that night.

So, yeah I guess I'll see you soon. Have a nice day!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar