onsdag den 2. november 2011

No school!

My first day off of school because of the snow! It's amaaaaazing! I slept until 11:30! :D

So I know you people probably want some pictures... Maybe another day. I haven't really got a chance to go outside today. I'm still in my pajama so....

I got a call from Lasha today. She asked me about my contact person here. Her name is Jody and she is supposed to talk to me every now and then, the problem is though that she haven't and I think that Lasha is going to talk to some higher ups about that... I'm not sure, but I think that things are more "set in motion" now.
She also asked for a home number to all of my friends, I think she'll talk to their parents about hosting me :I

So yeah, today have been weird. But overall it have been good :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar