torsdag den 15. september 2011

Volleyball game!

First real game I've seen since I came here! I'm probably not going to watch any football games, since the school  don't have a team nor a field to play on.
So yeah here are some pictures of the volleyball game from tonigh :) We won both games this night!



The coach for the "better" team is also my art teacher miss Meyer. I'll just say; she looks intimidating when the game is on! O.O



Before the game there was a "party". For $4 you could eat all you wanted and drink all you wanted. That was great, and I also spent some time with the exchange students from Germany :)
The game was great, it was really exciting and I would love to go to another one. The best part is that miss Meyer gives 25 extra points/credit/grades if you go to the party and game :) I have her in 3 classes so that was just 75 right in mah pocket!

This Sunday I will start to take care of the children in the nursery at the church :) Maybe I'll even do it on Tuesdays when there is choir practice!

Also tomorrow - wow, lot's of news huh? - I will start my drivers lessons! for only $99 I get 4 weeks/30 hours of teaching. Though if I want to have the 6 hours of driving time I'll have to pay more... Anyways that is exciting! It's a pay-as-you-go kind of thing, so if you miss a class it wont cost extra!

So that's great, I'll write about how that went next time :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!



1 kommentar:

  1. It sounds like a win-win-win situation that volleyball ;-) You get to get out of the house, you get extra points AND Ms. Meyer get her audience... GOOD deal :o)I Hope you can go and see every game!
    It's also very exciting with the driving lessons... I am looking forward to hear how it went.
    Big hugs from...

    SvarSlet