fredag den 16. september 2011

Back to school dance

So I'm gonna make this update quick because I got home from the Back to school dance (!) and I am super tired.
Today I went to the dance and it was really fun. It was like a "welcome to school, hope you like it" kind of thing. There was music and it looked like everybody had a good time. I was together with Alex and Meghan most of the time (remember skating) but I also talked a bit with the other students.

So the dance started at 7 and ended at 10. I came to the school at 4:30 because I thought I was going to have drivers lessons, but instead I helped decorate the cafeteria for the dance. It was fun and I had time to talk a bit with different people from the school counsel.
So basically I "skipped" drivers lessons - which I really didn't do because I'm not registered yet - and I went to the dance instead.

My English teacher miss Stringer talked to me today and she told me that she would like to take me to the mountains with her! :D She is really nice and she knows about my situation with my host mom, it's just so nice of her to even think about me like that :)

Miss Stringer 

So today was pretty good. I don't have any pictures of the party sadly, but you'll live...

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar