lørdag den 17. september 2011

Skating! Again!

Tonight I was out skating again! This time it was with Alex, Meghan and Aaron, but also three other girls which names I don't remember, except this freshman though, her name is Elizabeth :)

In the picture you see Meghan and Aaron... Aaron can't skate (good) so Meghan is holding his hand and guiding him :)



Today I also did my first essay for school (!). It was an essay about a medical career and I (of course) chosed pathology. I'm not entirely glad with how it turned out, so tomorrow I'm gonna edit it :)

Oh, and I am going to be in the nursery tomorrow at church! I'm so nervous! It's gonna be new and I'm really excited!


Look at those kitties! Don't they look cute when they are STILL? I wish they were like this all the time! :D

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar