søndag den 18. september 2011

Youth group "meeting"

Today I went to a "meeting" in youth group. That was just so NOT a meeting, we had so much fun and we made smores! It is marshmallows, chocolate and crackers sandwiched together :)
Before we made the smores we had dinner which you can see on "Maden" on my other page :) 

Also after dinner we "played a game"... It was basically just throwing whipped cream at each other x)






Me AFTER the whipped cream game. Let's just say that I needed a bath after this... Of course before I went home I took a "bath" under the hose.


That was fun :) Sadly enough today I didn't go to the nursery... The church people didn't know if they received my email, but next Sunday I'll definitively go :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Ida

    This sounds and seems like a lot of fun, and I believe that the game with the whipped cream is a game for you :-)

    I hope you have a good time all in all :-)

    Steen

    SvarSlet