mandag den 12. september 2011

Home at a friend

Today after school I went home with Alyssa :) She was one of the first I really became friends with so it was really nice to see her house. And I'll say you; she had a big house!!!
Three rooms with couches, a big kitchen, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a gigantic garage!

I suppose that since both my mom, dad, grandmother, god mom etc. people know this other people should too know this: I am looking for a new place to stay. I don't feel home with Martha and since Friday last week I've been looking for  a new place to stay.
I actually have a friend - Melissa - who asked her parents and they were open to the idea. The only problem I have is that I have to be "approved" by some boss in Face The World. My area Representative said that the chances were low, so I'm kinda down right now.

Alyssa lives in a great neighborhood and Melissa lives in the same area. It would just be great if I could live with her...

Well... Right now I'm doing my homework, a lot of drawing so that's cool. So until next time:

*blows kiss* 
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar