lørdag den 10. september 2011

Rollerskating!

Yes! Yesterday I went to a skating rink! Alex (pic under of girl in blue shirt) asked me to go and after some talking with Martha she drove me there and Me, Alex and Meghan from school had a great time! :)



During the time we were there I only fell three times. Pretty good if I should say so myself. It's been at least 4 years since I've skated. Also I joined one song of "speed skating". THAT was so fun, all the small kids and the slow adults left the rink so the faster ones could have time so skate really fast!


So here from left to right; Alex, Meghan and Aaron. Aaron is also from my school. I think he's in the student council even... Never mind. 
Well he had never skated before or else it was a long time since, because he went really slow :)

Oh and today I joined a parade! It was not something big, but it was pretty fun. I got to talk to Emil - the danish boy - again. Also I made some new friends. Ge and Parn. They are from south Korea and Thailand :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar