fredag den 9. september 2011

Friday free!!


Working on the still life in school. It's such a drag, there is so much to draw and SO LITTLE TIME!


Well... At lunch today my friends decided to play Frisbee. You can't see them but from left to right is: Alyssa, Melissa and Sid. Today Luiza wasn't here so it was kinda quiet. She really is the one to talk the most. 


And this is were we eat our lunch! I don't know what to do in the winter. We can't sit outside in the winter :/ Not that I'm not excited about the snow, but it's just so nice to sit outside. 


Oh well. Tonight I'm probably going to skate with one of my new friends. Her name is Alex and she'll maybe bring one of her friends Meghan :) I'm excited to go :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

2 kommentarer:

  1. It must be so nice to sit outside in the sun and eat your lunch! Here in Denmark it's starting to get really cold. Soon I will need to wear gloves when I go to work in the morning :( And the days are getting shorter... It will soon be dark when I wake up - ØV!
    I hope that you went skating with your friends and that you had a good time :-) Love you lots :-*

    SvarSlet
  2. Hmmm - anonym?!? Again it's your sweet mom writing to you above ;-)

    SvarSlet