mandag den 26. september 2011

Sleep over 2!

Yeah in one weekend I had 2 sleep overs. Thursday to Friday and Sunday to Monday.
Martha had to go to court a 8 o'clock one hour away, so she couldn't drive me to school Monday. So that's why she set up this sleep over for me.
I slept home at a friends place - her name is Alyssa. Monday morning we got a ride to school by one of my other classmates - Melissa :)

I totally forgot to tell you right? I sang in the choir at church yesterday. It was probably a good idea to have the sheet of paper with lyrics in front of me, because if I had looked at the audience I would have fainted :O
I've started to go to Sunday school, which is also called Bible study. That I don't like very much. I can "tolerate" being at a worship but studying the Bible i don't want to do when I could do other things.

So today is my third drivers lesson. It'll be fun, I'm excited :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Niiiice with all those sleep overs ;-) And TOTALLY nice that you joined the choir! I would have loved to see you in action, but I just need to imagine it instead <3
    Sunday school??????? Is that something that you would need to do every sunday from now on? :-s
    And what about the babysitting? Is that out of the picture again?
    Love you lots and lots :-*

    SvarSlet
  2. I am not joining the choir, it was only temporary so that I COULD babysit. Babysitting is STILL in the picture, but right now i'm really busy so I don't know when I can.
    I have to go to sunday school from now on, but i'll try and figure something out. They can't make me! >:D

    SvarSlet