lørdag den 24. september 2011

Art display 2

So today I was at the Armory again :) There was yet another art exhibit, and I talked to Sean again! :D
At first he didn't really recognize me, but he told me that he "knew me from somewhere". Then I told him that we talked a few weeks ago and he remembered! Well... He remembered me because of my accent :/ Anyways it was fun today!

And again I of course took some pictures of the paintings!






These dresses were recycled - most of the stuff here was actually recycled...


So right now I'm trying to write a "@!¤ essay that I totally failed on in school. Partly because I didn't understand the assignment and because they don't want any "creative" writing... -.-
So while i'm pulling my hair out of my head you guys can take a chill and wait for my next update! :D

*blows kiss* 
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar