lørdag den 13. august 2011

Market day

YAY! market day! :D 
Today i went to the market. It was mostly vegetables that were sold. the local farmers came and sold their stuff. Martha and I bought 1 red pepper and some corn.




So, since I didn't get a chance to bring my camera last night I went to the Armory again today and took the pictures! The first one is my favorite. The second is my next favorite and.... You know the rest. 
The third wasn't really a painting. It was Japanese embroidery, it is said that it takes months to make... Talk about patience...  
The fourth painting i thought was funny because the frame had a net over it :) I thought it was a fun detail.  






So at the market today there was a scavenger hunt. It was okay. I had to go around the booths and fill in a paper. Then i would get a sticker and could go on to the next one. The price was a little bag with some different things in it.


So... The place you see under here in inside The Armory. Basically it is a hall like this with a stage. The stage is used for both concerts and plays.

Sean (the guy in charge of everything I told you about last time) gave me the "Royal tour". He showed me almost ALL of The Armory. He showed me backstage where the singers/actors would change and he showed me the basement, all the electronics and the systems. It was a really great tour and the place was amazing. I'm glad he showed me :)



Until neeeext time...

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Elsker dig :-*
    (det var bare det jeg ville sige - hej)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hmmm - den er dum :( Det var mig der skrev den forrige kommentar, selvom den har skrevet anonym!

    SvarSlet
  3. Haha! elsker også dig moar :]

    SvarSlet