fredag den 12. august 2011

Art display

Today I was at The Armory in Brighton with Martha. There was an reception for the opening of the new display with art made by people over 55 years. I didn't bring my camera (that sucked) but I'll probably take some  pictures tomorrow of it.
There is going to be a market day the same place and The Armory is open i think.

After watching the art i talked with a guy that worked at the place. He was in charge of almost everything! sound, lights, music, computers and probably more! He was very sweet and told me a lot of things about Brighton and places I could visit in Denver. I hope to talk to him tomorrow if we go.


Anyways asked me if I wanted something to drink and offered me a Mountain dew. I said yes please and after some talking he talked me into trying Dr. Pepper. So i guess I'll be trying that in a few days soon :) I'm curious because he said that it reminds of cola but only sweeter. Well better try first.

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar