torsdag den 11. august 2011

School registration



So today i went to the school with Martha. I'm going to Eagle Ridge Academy and i'm going to be in 11th grade :) I got the two subjects i wanted the most: Anatomy and physiology and Drawing and painting! This is gonna be so great, but the math class looks kinda hard. I'm going to take the easiest class which only has freshmen in it, so it'll probably be weird :/

So here i was; chilling in the cafeteria with a mountain dew and my new schedule! I'm probably going to drink that drink everyday, sooo good! NOT, I'm kidding. I've got to watch the figure! not gonna end up like my mother did (sorry mom!)


Martha and I also went to Kohl's. It's this big clothes store. It also has jewelry, purses and other stuff. I think I'll shop there often. The clothes is pretty great and... normal prices :)
I Also went to King Soopers and Walmart. These stores makes super markets in Denmark look like small shops :/ They were really big and I got confused just by stepping into the store!





And this is the little dog Bubbels! He just got a haircut today :) he was the puddle-something else mix i wrote about last time :) We picked him up at a BIG pet store.


Anja if you are reading this; see the picture of the guinea pig cages! It has purple... hay? i don't know what it is called, but it has a nice color!


So that was about it for today. Until next time:

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

1 kommentar:

  1. So nice to hear about your life and experiences :-)I would like to hear more about your school and your new schedule ;-) Great it was possible to get the subject you wanted!
    I remember how overwhelming it was to go shopping the first time - how big everything was!
    BTW: Apology accepted ;-)

    SvarSlet