søndag den 14. august 2011

First day at church!

Today i went to church (no pictures >.<).
It was... Different. It was actually kinda cool. It didn't feel as long time as it would in a danish church but i think it took just as long.
Everybody was very nice and asked me questions about myself and where I was from. I also talked with a guy named Chris, he was a sophomore in college. He moved out a little while ago and just recently his roommate became a dad! The mom is in her last year of high school... this feels just like the series on MTV...

So i have a great plan i made myself.
The church have a nursery. Parents bring their smallest children here and pick them up after the worship (gudstjeneste). So I thought that i could volunteer to be in the nursery instead of going to church, it's kinda like baby-sitting for 1 hour but I really want to!

So I have to talk to someone within this week to figure out if I can. The other said that it wouldn't be a problem so I'm very excited! Tomorrow is first day at school! I can't wait to start!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar