mandag den 15. august 2011

Worst first day in school EVER!

Just kidding, it went good.
Wow, there was many students in the hallways! And I (FINALLY) know how to open my locker.

First the bad news...: 
I have to buy ALL my school materials. pencils, notebooks, sketchbooks etc.
having photography as a subject will cost $250 for materials. minimum!
I walked in the wrong classroom 3 times. 2 times it was the same class!
I missed one class, but that was totally my teachers fault! She took the responsibility for it!
The one teacher I have in most classes is nuts!

Now the good news...:
I have the 3 most awesome classes; digital media, anatomy and physiology and drawing and painting!
I had double lunch because my teacher made a mistake!
The teacher I have in most classes is nuts! Just like me! :'D
I'm not the only exchange student on the school. There is another one!
The food is really cheap!



This is a picture of one of my classrooms. I have classes (hopefully) here two times a day. I really believe that it will become my favorite place to be. Miss Meyer (the crazy teacher!) says is okay to drink in class and she plays music in class! :D

Here is pictures of the materials I have bought SO FAR! I'm not even done yet! :O




I still have to buy brushes. Who would have thought they were so hard to find? Well...
When I came home i began to read the first homework I had got assigned. Frosty decided to join me in my study!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Arjjjj Ida - nu driller du igen med den overskrift - du giver din mor hjertestop ;-)
    Lyder som en fantastisk lærer, hende Miss Meyer :)Hvordan kan du beholde fotografering når du ikke har kamera med film? Og hvor kommer den anden udvekslingsstudent fra?

    SvarSlet
  2. PS. Hvorfor er der ikke en valgmulighed der hedder "Du skal ikke farve dit hår"? ;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Hihi x)
    Martha had a camera I could use. It was a 35 mm camera, how lucky was that?
    The other girl is from Switzerland :) We have lunch together with three of her other friends. It's nice to have someone to eat with!
    PS. I'm coloring my hair. That's the way it is xD

    SvarSlet