fredag den 1. juni 2012

Goodbyes

Today I said goodbye to Aaron...

It was bittersweet because he is too busy to say goodbye tomorrow so we had to get together tonight to say goodbye.
I went over to Meghan and he came over after a while. We didn't really do much at the house the three of us. We decided to take a walk and we ended up playing around with the sprinklers in the park in our neighborhood. After that we walked around and talked a lot. I'm saying goodbye to Meghan tomorrow so I didn't tell her goodbye yet.
Aaron was a really good friend. Even though he was busy many times he is one of the reasons that my year here was as amazing as it was. I'm definitely going to miss him. Without doubt. He'll be one of the first people to visit when I come back someday.


So yeah. It was nice to say goodbye to him and get a hug instead of texting him. I'm happy that I got to see him one last time.

*blows kiss* 
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar