mandag den 28. maj 2012

Packing mah stuff!

So today I packed 1½ bags of my stuff. I'm going to bring 3 bags to the airport, which is 1 more than when I came here. I'm actually kind of scared because Cathy tells me that I might have to bring a fourth...

But yeah. My room is pretty empty and my closet only contains clothes for the rest of the 4-5 days I'll be here. I can't believe that it's almost over. It seems like just a couple months ago that I came here!

So yeah, I can't wait to get home! Meet my new family and stuff is going to be fun! Catching up, because I'm sure that there is more than just my adventures to share!

I'm also uploading some more prom pictures for you! As I promised ;)
I don't think you need my explanation to know that it is a group picture and a couple picture!




But that was it! Hope you enjoyed!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar