fredag den 13. april 2012

Prom night!

Okay so I guess that there would be a few questions about prom right?

I'm already in my dress, which you won't see before pictures come! I'm pretty much just waiting for Aaron to pick me up. We are going out with a bunch of other students from the school. As far as I know most of them are seniors, can't complain about that. I like most of the seniors at our school (there is about 25 of them...).

The theme for prom is Fire and Ice and it will be held at The Armory. I showed you some pictures from it from some of the very first days I came here to America. I also told you about Sean who was "in charge" of the place. It would be kind of cool if I could see him again. I haven't seen him in about 6 months I think. I don't think he'll remember me though... Oh well. No reason to be sad about that.

So yeah. The whole thing starts at 8 and we are leaving at about 6 to go out to eat. We're eating at the "Spaghetti Factory". Figures.

So that's all for now. You'll probably see some pictures of me on Facebook in my dress if Alex uploads it - which she probably will if I know her right!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar