torsdag den 12. april 2012

Art show!

So the school had their art show today! And of course I was there :)
 The theme was "A Geisha's Dream" which was a mix between Japanese geishas and A Midsummer's Nights Dream (the Shakespeare play). The whole thing was pretty cool, we had a harp player come and play music and there was a ton of art. I'm just glad that I got to go this time since I couldn't last art show :/

I didn't have much art up, actually only two pieces, but I got many compliments for them :)

So prom is tomorrow! Of course you are all more excited than me, I can feel it :P I got a nice dress and shoes to go with it. My dress (since prom is usually long dresses...) is long in the back and shorter in the front. It's hard to explain but it looks gorgeous :)

I will upload some pictures of my Vegas trip soon. Maybe this weekend... Or actually, no maybe I have to upload them soon anyway :P

Have a good weekend everybody! I'll enjoy mine for sure!

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar