onsdag den 1. februar 2012

The taming of the shrew

For my first "real" theater show I would say that this one was good. There was humor, old-fashioned language and fashion from the 60's.

The play was modified into a more... Modern look. I was surprised at the show mostly because they had changed the lines and made the play into a humor/drama.
Here is a link to the show we saw: http://www.denvercenter.org/shows-and-events/Shows/thetamingoftheshrew/Home.aspx
Very satisfied, very surprised. I can only say that I will go to more plays in the future. Maybe not here, maybe when I get back to Denmark again ;)

Ok, so I know my mother knows this but I recently (4 days ago, Sunday) hurt my knee pretty bad. I'm pretty sure no bones are fractured but the knee is swollen and it hurt when I bend it. So far I've missed 1 karate class and yoga today :(
Right now I have ice on it, which should help with the swolleness (it's a word because I said so).
A friend of mine told me she had experienced the same thing or something similar and that it would take a week or so to heal, so that's always good news :)

Well so far everything been good. I get good enough grades and making more friends so that is good. Yup.

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar