tirsdag den 31. januar 2012

Field triiiiip!

Tomorrow I am going on a field trip to Denver Museum of performing arts to see a Shakespeare play.
I'm not exactly sure what it is all about because I got a "last-minute" permission slip about it and I was actually not supposed to go on the trip.

You see, one cannot go on the trip if you have 2 D's or more in your grades. Apparently a lot of people are failing because there was 50 (?) empty seats for the trip.
Ms. Nelson (I don't have a class with her) who is arranging the trip asked my English teacher Ms. Stringer if she had students in her class that would like to go on the trip.
Guess what? I think you already did, but I'm gonna tell you anyways: Ms Stringer told her "Why not Ida? I think she would like  to go!"

Happiness! Not only do I get to see a play I get off from school for a day! Well kinda...

Anyway, I can't wait for this trip. You can't wear jeans, t-shirt or sneakers so... It's gonna be interesting...

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar